David Ogilvy, widely hailed as “The Father of Advertising”, was an advertising executive and is the founder of Ogilvy & Mather, one of the top ten advertising agencies in the world.
Some Chapter Contents
- How to produce advertising that sells
- How to get clients
- A renaissance in print advertising
- How to make TV commercials that sell
- Advertising corporations
- How to advertise foreign travel
- The secrets of success in business-to-business advertising
- Direct mail, my first love and secret weapon
- Advertising for good causes
- 18 Miracles of research
- Is America still top nation?
- And much more…
“Ogilvy on Advertising” is a candid and indispensable primer on all aspects of advertising from the man Time has called “the most sought after wizard in today’s advertising industry.” (223 photos)