For you to be able to accomplish your company’s business goals, it’s vital to clearly and deeply understand what they are. For all intents and purposes, your desire is to scale your business from wherever it is today, while at the same time maintaining your sanity and relationships.
It’s also of value to comprehend other associated “driving factors” and overall approach regarding your business marketing.
The questions below are intended to assist with an understanding of your business goals and how you can exceed them. […]
- What is the vision that inspired you to begin your business/practice?
- Have you identified a clearly defined focus market?
- Have your offerings been developed with that specific market in mind?
- What is your perspective of marketing your company in general?
- What have your marketing approaches consisted of to date?
- How is your business trending from a marketing perspective?
- What are your greatest current marketing challenges?
- What are your desires regarding business growth?
- What’s your current level of understanding of the internet and how it can better assist you?
- What near and long term future results do you desire for your business/practice?
- What exactly would you like In-The-Flow Marketing and Consulting to help your company accomplish in terms of attracting new clients for you?
Once you’re clear about answers to the above, you can begin thinking in terms of doubling the rate of your cash flow; doubling, tripling, or more, of your profitability and increasing the valuation of your firm (so important).
Take part of a day and work on your Big Hairy Audacious Goals (BHAG’s) if you haven’t already. Please let me know if I can help. Goals worth achieving always seem hard, until they’re reached. That’s a highly satisfying point in time, in many ways.
Keeping eyes on the prize with you…
CONTACT: Jim Campbell
Please Complete Form To Leave A Message Or Comment: